I am passionate about being an ethical business, by minimising the impact of my work on the environment and supporting green technologies.
- I use plant-based inks for my cards and temporary tattoos, and most of my paper products are printed on recycled, carbon-offset paper.
- All my cardboard, envelopes and paper bags are recycled.
- The vast majority of my ‘cellophane’ wrappers are made of biodegradable cornstarch.
- My home office runs on renewable energy and uses recycled office paper.
- All my printed products are sourced from ethical, independent UK based suppliers (mostly Bristol!)
- I don’t sell my items overseas, and only sell my work through independent shops.
Each year, I also donate a portion of my profits to interesting environmental/ethical projects. Previous projects supported are:
- Friends of Horfield Common (Bristol) – tree planting scheme
- St Werburghs Farm (Bristol) – building of green community building
- Oxfam GB – provision of solar torches (to replace kerosene lamps) & training for bee-keepers